Package – Salary £25,000 – £30,000 subject to knowledge and experience.
Leading Luxury Property Developer based in Leatherhead, Surrey is looking to expand their commercial team to assist with the expanding portfolio.
The role will suit an energetic Assistant Quantity Surveyor with an enthusiastic approach, looking for a career opportunity with a growing company.
- Assisting the Quantity Surveyors & Commercial Manager
- Producing tender enquiry packs
- Material scheduling and procurement
- Placing purchase and sub-contract orders
- Valuing and producing payment applications
- Liaising with design consultants
- Production of monthly valuations and cost reports
- Costing Variations
- Communicating with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Creation of Purchase Orders on in-house system
- Creation/ Adjustment of Project Programmes
- Calculation of GIA & GEA for prospective sites
- You must be reliable, trustworthy, and punctual with good attendance
- You will need to be organised and have good communication skills and show good attention to detail
- Ability to understand technical drawings
- Excellent in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in working in the private residential sector
The candidate will be required to travel to sites and therefore a full drivers licence is essential. Please submit your CV via the form below