Are you an ambitious, results driven Quantity Surveyor, excellent at overseeing the financial performance of projects, providing growth whilst protecting the business from risk? Do you have a strong demonstrable track record of providing the highest standard of service to clients whilst displaying impeccable financial acumen and strong team work?
If so, we have two fantastic opportunities for an Assistant and an Intermediate QS within our award-winning business, where hands on experience, career growth and success are achievable for the right candidates.
Who are we?
We’re Aspire Luxury Properties. We’re passionate about creating unique, breath-taking homes for our high net worth clients that are built to stand the test of time. We pride ourselves on our grand designs and unwavering attention to detail and we win international awards for our outstanding properties. We are based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you’ll be responsible for a range of projects commercially from conception to final account. Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager you will perform all commercial duties on projects ranging in size from £1M to £5M, including but not limited to;
- Application for Payments
- Change Control
- Production of Tender Enquiry packages, material scheduling and procurement
- Valuation and production of payment applications
- Preparation and presentation of monthly cost reports
- Input to the production and update of project programmes
- Taking ownership of cost to completes and cost value reconciliations on your projects
- Estimating as the business dictates
- Cost management on projects
- Provide commercial advice and support to all departments
- Liaise with clients and suppliers to build on relationships
- Site visits
Who’s right for the job?
We’re seeking to recruit highly-skilled and experienced professionals with values that align with our own. Our people consistently deliver exceptional quality and service and thrive on a challenge, aiming to be smarter, better and more innovative than our competitors.
We are looking for someone who shares our values of quality, service, innovation, integrity, respect and attention to detail.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Proven track record in the construction industry with an understanding of luxury
- Excellent commercial and financial knowledge and budgetary skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong team-player.
- A drive to succeed.
- The ability to communicate with clients and suppliers.
- Flexible working attitude
- Proactive, self starter
- BSc in construction related course or commensurate experience or working towards qualification
- Senior Quantity Surveyor: 7 years
- Quantity Surveyor: 4 years
Beneficial but not essential
- Experience working with VIPs & High Net Worth clients
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Discretionary performance related bonus
- Health insurance
- Company pension
Job Type: Full-time
Get in touch:
If you think this could be you, please send your CV via the form below (Please highlight whether you are junior, mid-level or senior.)